PineRock is a highly creative, fast-paced, collaborative marketing agency headquartered in New York City. We have been working with established and emerging brands for 25 years and are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our growing Account Services team.
As an Account Manager, you will join our creative, strategy, and production teams to deliver a wide variety of integrated marketing solutions for our clients.
A successful candidate will effectively draw from past client management, marketing strategy, and project management skills to bring out the best of those around you while coordinating multiple projects and clients.
Focus Area and Core Responsibilities:
Client Relationship Management
- Focuses on building client relationships while consistently striving to deeply understand our clients’ business objectives
- Serves as a client advocate and works in tandem with cross-functional internal teams
- Communicates clearly and frequently with clients to ensure alignment on client objectives and project deliverables
- Participates in and contribute to select business planning sessions
- Assists in preparation for new business pitches/presentations, including research, scheduling, and other internal needs
Internal Team Management
- Serve as the communications hub between all team members assigned to each account or project
- Adds a fresh perspective to meetings, projects, and brainstorms
- Provides guidance to the team to help deliver work on time, on strategy, and on budget.
- Collaborates with relevant internal team members to craft estimates and Scope of Work (SOW) documents
- Manages and understands project tasks and dependencies well enough to identify potential risks/red flags
- Owns tactical projects internally
- Assists in quality control to ensure all deliverables are delivered to clients
- Ensures that agreed-upon agency workflow is followed
- Manages day-to-today internal reporting and communications to internal team
- Utilizes HubSpot CRM to manage sales target and overall growth objectives
- Supports and conduct status meeting prep and reports—both internal and external
- Develops, maintains, and enforces project timeline and team status meetings
- Schedules and leads project kick-off meetings
- Manages a range of integrated programs that include digital events, in-person events, film/video content, internal communications, and experiential campaigns
- Looks for opportunities to add value whenever you can – be energetic about what you do, take pride in your work, and be the one bringing new ideas to the team every week
Skillset, Qualifications, and ExperiencE
- A strategic thinker with a bias for action and a proven background in project planning, management, and execution with direct client interaction
- A creative champion, always striving to make the work better
- An innately curious person who loves to dig in and deliver results
- Highly collaborative, attentive to detail, and incredibly organized
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of experience in account/project management in an agency setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications as well as HubSpot CRM
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Candidates must live in the USA, preferably the east coast where the majority of our team is located. No agencies.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.